- Terms and Conditions
- Prices are based on Economy Class travel and are for per person in Hong Kong dollars.
- All travel packages depart from Hong Kong.
- Our best prices for air ticket and hotel packages are designed for a minimum of two adults travelling together throughout the whole journey.
- All packages are subject to additional high season surcharge during Easter, summer holiday, weekends, public holidays, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
- Air tickets are not re-routable, endorsable and refundable.
- Air tickets are valid on flight and date shown only. Refund is not applicable after expiration.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All passengers under the SAME record locator (Booking Reference Number) must check-in and travel together throughout the whole journey
- Please contact our travel consultants for updated price
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all the visa and health requirements of the country/ies you intend to visit. We cannot be held liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination. Some countries may require a passport validity of more than 6 months and requirement for entry may vary from time to time and country to country. If in doubt, please consult your Travel Agent or the respective consulates.s.
If you are not BNO or HKSAR passport holder, please enquire the relevant visa requirement before placing your booking.
All Package Excludes
- Airport taxes, other travel taxes, travel documents and visa fees.
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
- All laundry and personal services, telephone charges, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, hotel room services, optional tours and other personal expenses.
- All travel insurance. Travelling insurance is strongly suggested for all kinds of packages.
Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to departure. We suggest you make reservations as early as possible for traveling during high season periods.
Deposit and Payments
- Please note that all payments are non-refundable once the package is confirmed. A package is confirmed when all of the following elements are confirmed:
- Hotel accommodation
- 50% deposit of package price is required within 2 working-days after confirmation for reservations. Final payment will be collected according to the requirements of respective hotels & airlines.
- Full payment may be required to be made 60 working days+ prior to departure or hotel check-in during peak seasons. Please kindly check details when you are planning for your holiday especially during Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer Holiday, Christmas, New Year and Local Festivals in the countries / cities that you are visiting.
- Tour arrangements as listed in the itinerary
- Plane seat
- A charge of 10% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 46 days prior to departure.
- A charge of 30% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 31-45 days prior to departure.
- A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 15-30 days prior to departure.
- Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-14 days prior to departure.
- No refund if cancellation is made without notifying Xpert Holidays.
- In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment. All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
Cancellation Policy (Liveaboard)
- A charge of 10% of the full price applies or USD 100 administration charge if cancellation is made 150+ days prior to departure.
- A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 121+ days prior to departure.
- Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-120 days prior to departure.
- No refund if cancellation is made without notifying Xpert Holidays.
- In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment.
- All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
"According to Directive No. 203 issued by the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong and concerning cancellation of package tours by travel agents for reasons beyond control, if a travel agent cancels a package tour because of 'reasons beyond control', it is allowed to collect the handling fee stipulated in the directive concerned and, if applicable, the cancellation charges when making refunds to the tour participants. For details, please visit the website of the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong at www.tichk.org."
According to Directive No. 177, "reasons beyond control" mean hostilities, political unrest, terror attacks, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency/timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, travel advisories (warnings) issued by governments of the destinations/the World Health Organisation, red/black outbound travel alerts issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government, and any other situations of which the industry has no control and which are unfavourable to outbound trips of travellers.
- A $200 administrative fee and applicable fee charged by respective service provider for changes made.
- No change can be made to the itinerary as listed in the print copy or the electronic copy of the itinerary, unless by the Organizers in accordance with the provisions herein. Unused portions of the itinerary and any extra nights including hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours, airfare or other items such as safari arrangement included in the tour, are not refundable.
- In High Season, no amendment is allowed once booking is confirmed.
HK Travel Industry Council recommends every traveler to take out the travel insurance that meets his/her needs before the journey.
Infant and Child Prices
- Child prices are applicable for children under the age of 12 at the time of whole journey.
- Infant prices are applicable for infants under the age of 2 at the time of whole journey.
- Unless otherwise specified, adults payments applies for persons of all ages.
- Variations exists between different rooms and hotels. Xpert Holidays cannot guarantee the decoration of the rooms and the services provided by the hotels.
- Request for services such as double bed, inter-connecting rooms, smoking/non-smoking rooms etc should be indicated while making the reservation. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
- The descriptions of hotels and accommodation in this website have been compiled based on current information available at the time of posting. There may be occasions, particularly in low season, when facilities may be withdrawn or reduced by accommodation owners or proprietors of other services. For example, a pool may be closed for cleaning and/or renovation; if there are several restaurants in a hotel, some may close down in low season. Redecoration or construction work may occur even in high season. Such changes are beyond our control. However, if we are advised of any renovation work, or changes in the information shown in this website, we will make every effort to advise you before your departure.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure all the information in this website is correct, unforeseen changes may occur.
Xpert Holidays and its operators shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for:
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight.
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of changes in the travel programmes, routes or timetables, provided that, in the case of such changes which result in a decrease in the cost to the Xpert Holidays, an amount equal and limited to such decrease only shall be refunded to the tour participants.
- any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the missing of the flight due to the tour participant's failure to comply with airline check-in and boarding procedures, and/or failure to comply with visa and health requirements of the countries they intend to visit.
- It is expressly declared that all the airlines concerned, their servants, agents and affiliates are not liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the tour participants during the time in transit. The passenger ticket in use by such airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tickets and/or the tour participants, and the tour participants shall be deemed to have full notice of the terms and conditions of such contractors.
- It is also expressly declared that the Xpert Holidays and its operators act only as agents for the owners or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of the tour. All tickets for such means of transportation or other services are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided (details available upon request), and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent by the tour participants to the further condition that the Organizers and/or the Travel Agent and/or the Tour Operator shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, hotel overbooking or other inconveniences to the tour participant, the property or effect of such tour participant, howsoever caused by such means of transportation or other services.
Xpert Holidays have the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of the Xpert Holidays which render it necessary in the Xpert Holidays reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. The Organizers shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting therefrom, upon notice to the tour participants and full refund of any amount paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate.